Technical Support Staff
Concept2, the market leading manufacturer of indoor rowing machines, composite racing oars, and indoor ski – and bike ergometers, seeks a talented individual for repairing our rowing machines, ski ergometers, and especially oars. The position is based in our Amstelveen, The Netherlands office. The time commitment is at least two days per week, but it could be full-time if the person also has excellent administrative/customer service skills.
- Managing the repair shop, completing all repairs, and ordering repair shop supplies
- Delivering machines/oars to private and business customers
- Supporting the sales and administration team as needed
- Communicating and advising clients with service questions
- Assisting with indoor and outdoor events, occasionally on weekends
- Strong mechanical and fine motor skills, prefer knowledge of rowing machines and oars
- Good command of Dutch and English
- Driving license with clean record
- Basic computer skills
- Affinity with sports and fitness, especially rowing and/or functional fitness
Since we work as a small team there will be further opportunities for the right candidate to get involved in other areas of the business.
Successful Concept2 employees combine self-sufficiency and personal accountability with strong teamwork skills. Concept2 has a small, informal office setting, flexible work schedule and competitive compensation and benefits.
Please submit your cover letter and CV in Dutch and English to: email@example.com